Dubai Three Day Package
Dubai Three Day Package
This 2 night / 3-day package includes visits to the world’s tallest tower called Burj Al Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah (the world’s largest manmade island), the Atlantis (Dubai’s most luxurious resort), the gold & spice market, Dubai Creek by a water taxi and UAE’s capital, Abu Dhabi.
Other highlights include the Louvre in Abu Dhabi.
These prices are good for travel in 2020 EXCEPT for the travel between Dec 15 – Jan 15, 2021, UAE public holidays July 29 – Aug 03, 2020 & National Holiday Nov 29th – Dec 03rd, 2020 where the holiday surcharge will apply. The Holiday Surcharge is NOT included in these rates. The prices are based on a minimum of 2 guests traveling together. Solo traveler rate and single room supplement are available on request.
Land Pricing: $2,700.00 per person double occupancy
- Gold VIP Meet and Assist on arrival at Dubai International Airport.
- Gold VIP Meet and Assist during departure at Dubai International Airport.
- Arrival transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private departure transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Full day privately guided city tour of Dubai including lunch
- At the Top Sky observation in Dubai
- Full day Abu Dhabi City tour with Qasr Al Watan, Louvre, and Sheikh Zayed Mosque + Lunch.
- Accommodations as shown in the itinerary
- Breakfast daily
- Lunch on full day tour of Dubai
- Tourism Dirham
- Lunch on full day tour of Abu Dhabi
- Special note: Check in time at the hotel is 3:00 p.m. & check out time is 12:00 noon
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- International air or airfare of any kind
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Deposit per person required at time of booking: A deposit of 25% of the program price is required at the time of booking. Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. If your reservation is made within 120 days of departure, the entire cost of the trip must be paid at the time of the request to secure confirmation.
Cancellations must be received in writing and will become effective on the date of e-mail receipt. Cancellations received by Emmarosh are subject to the following:
CANCELLATION FEES PER PERSON
121 days prior to departure (or more): 10% of the program price per person.
120-91 days prior to departure: 20% of program price
90-61 days prior to departure: 50% of program price
60 days prior to departure (or less): 100% of the program price
Changes to the Itinerary:
The guest will be responsible for any changes or cancellations made to the itinerary at their request or beyond their control, before or during travel, including expenses incurred due to a change, delay or cancellation of any flights. If a guest cancels or leaves a journey and a roommate remains, an additional supplement may apply to the price for the remaining guest.
CANCELLATION CHARGES FOR INTERNAL AIR
All internal air is 100% non-refundable at time of final payment (some exceptions may apply).
CANCELLATION CHARGES FOR EXTRA SERVICES WHERE APPLICABLE
Additional hotel nights and other extra services booked in connection with Emmarosh programs are subject to specific cancellation penalties.