Throughout the Emmarosh Website you will notice we have added itineraries for each destination in the section titled Tailor Made. These are the trips that can be taken as they are by your private party. Please be sure to pay close attention to the inclusions and exclusions of these programs to familiarize yourselves with what is private and what is shared. We can always provide a supplement for upgrading all the services to be private.
We understand one size does not fit all. If any of these programs do not work out for you, total customization is always an option with Emmarosh. To put together a private journey that matches your interests, we typically ask a lot of questions. The type of questions asked depend on your destination. Below we have provided some sample questions for each region.
SOME OF THE QUESTIONS ASKED FOR A CUSTOM AFRICAN SAFARI
- How important is it to see the wildebeest migration? Please note this phenomenon takes place in Serengeti, Tanzania and Masai Mara, Kenya only.
- Are you open to sharing a vehicle on safari if need be? If a vehicle is shared, we typically put six guests in a vehicle, and everyone is guaranteed a window seat.
- What type of accommodations are you looking for? Please see our sample accommodations below.
- What is your priority on this journey? To see animals. To visit beautiful cities such as Cape Town. To see a natural wonder such as Victoria Falls. Etc.
- Are you interested in any of the cultural experiences such as visiting a local village?
- Any interest in visiting any of the Philanthropic Projects such as a local school?
- Are you interested in the Chef’s Table experience?
THREE ACCOMMODATION TYPES OFFERED FOR AN AFRICAN SAFARI
Permanent Tented Camp: Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
Safari Lodge: Ngorongoro Manor
Exclusive Mobile Tents
QUESTIONS ASKED FOR NORTHERN AFRICA & THE MIDDLE EAST
- Reasons for taking this trip
- If visiting Israel, do you have any special focus? Christian Sites. Jewish Sites. General Focus
- Northern Africa and the Middle East are active destinations. Visiting most sites involve some long walks. Morocco and Jordan involve some long drives. Do you have any limitations that might hinder your enjoyment?
- The Nile River Cruise is a shared vessel. Are you looking for a suite or a regular cabin?
- Some of the religious sites can be very crowded with pilgrims. Will this be a concern for you?
- Do you prefer half day or full day touring? A typical full day is approximately 8 hours
WHY USE EMMAROSH TO EGYPT, MOROCCO & THE MIDDLE EAST
- We recommend intimate vessels on the Nile and use nicer accommodations throughout where possible. Please note in some of the remote areas where options may be limited, we use the best available options. We make this clear to you at the time of booking so there are no surprises.
- We go over the key highlights of each destination with you to ensure you do not miss out on anything
- We talk to you about the accommodation types depending on the destination. If staying closer to a landmark is important to you, we do our utmost to try and make that possible. Please note there are no guarantees.
- For those interested in immersing themselves to the local culture, we are happy to include some of the traditional accommodations such as Riads in Morocco and or a tented experience in the Sahara Desert. We may also include visits to locales where one may have the firsthand experience with the locals.
- Some of these destinations are physically demanding. It is especially important for Emmarosh to know upfront if you prefer half day excursions or full days. Our half days are typically 4 hours whereas a full day is 8 hours.
- If one has special interests such as visiting some of the Biblical Sites in Israel, Egypt, and Jordan, we can easily accommodate your request.
- If interested in cultural experiences, shopping, philanthropic, and chef’s table experiences we can assist.