GORILLA TREKKING EXTENSION
GORILLA TREKKING EXTENSION
The highlight of this 4 night / 5-day extension is to trek for the mountain gorillas in Uganda’s impenetrable forest
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest:
Two days of trekking for the mountain gorillas
These prices are valid for travel in 2020. Christmas and New Year surcharges will apply for any travel between Dec 15 – Jan 15, 2021. These holiday surcharges are NOT included in these rates. Single room supplement and solo traveler rates are on request only. Any travel during the peak time may be subject to updated terms and conditions.
|Travel Dates||JAN 6 - MAY 31 NOV 1 - DEC 12||SEP 1 - OCT 31||JAN 1 - 5; JUN 1 - AUG 31 DEC 15 – 31|
|COST OF PERMITS||$1,400.00||$1,400.00||$1,400.00|
Please add the land cost with the cost of permits and the internal air to get the total per person pricing. Please ensure to look for your specific travel month.
Please note the cost of the permits is nonrefundable / nontransferable once purchased. Full payment of permits is required at the time of booking together with 25% deposit for the land and internal air program.
- All meet and assists
- All transfers
- Shared camp based 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers at Bwindi
- Private 2WD Toyota Hiace Minivans in Entebbe city
- Services of courteous and professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Mineral water in the vehicles
- Two days of gorilla trekking (permits quoted separately). This is a shared experience
- One day of chimps trekking (permits quoted separately). This is a shared experience
- Scheduled flight Bwindi/Entebbe (this flight is quoted separately)
- Applicable Park entrance Fees
- Accommodation at the indicated hotels as shown. Meals as shown (B-Breakfast; L-Lunch and D-Dinner)
- Intercontinental flights
- Entry Visa
- Items of a personal nature such as crafts and curios shopping, laundry, bar drinks etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your Driver/guide, Hotel or Restaurant Staff
- International airport departure taxes, any other items not shown in the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Deposit per person required at time of booking: A deposit of 25% of the program price plus the full cost of the permits (gorillas permit & chimps) is required at the time of booking. Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. If your reservation is made within 120 days of departure, the entire cost of the trip must be paid at the time of the request to secure confirmation. Please note all permits are nonrefundable / non transferrable once purchased. We strongly recommend trip cancellation insurance to cover any unexpected cancellations.
Cancellations must be received in writing and will become effective on the date of e-mail receipt. Cancellations received by Emmarosh are subject to the following:
CANCELLATION FEES PER PERSON
121 days prior to departure (or more): 20% of the program price per person plus the full cost of the permits (gorilla trekking & chimps trekking). The cost of permits is nonrefundable / nontransferable. We strongly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
120-91 days prior to departure: 35% of program price
90-61 days prior to departure: 50% of program price
60 days prior to departure (or less): 100% of the program price
Changes to the Itinerary:
The guest will be responsible for any changes or cancellations made to the itinerary at their request or beyond their control, before or during travel, including expenses incurred due to a change, delay or cancellation of any flights. If a guest cancels or leaves a journey and a roommate remains, an additional supplement may apply to the price for the remaining guest.
CANCELLATION CHARGES FOR INTERNAL AIR
All internal air is 100% non-refundable at time of final payment (some exceptions may apply).
CANCELLATION CHARGES FOR EXTRA SERVICES WHERE APPLICABLE
Additional hotel nights and other extra services booked in connection with Emmarosh programs are subject to specific cancellation penalties.